All new iPhone 12 models have night mode. Previously, this feature was only for the main camera, but now it has appeared for the front camera.
So now you can safely shoot high-quality photos in low light. It remains only to understand how it all works.
I have put together a couple of points for you that you need to know:
- Night mode turns on automatically as soon as the sensors see poor lighting. The dashed month icon turns yellow.
- The process of taking a picture can take place instantly if there is enough light. But if it is quite dark, then perhaps it will be 2, 3 or more seconds.
- To get high-quality photos, try not to move your smartphone while shooting (this can be achieved using a tripod, a hard surface, or other methods).
- The shooting time is called exposure and you can adjust it yourself to experiment. Click on the night mode icon and set the time using the slider below.
- If there is no icon at all, then you have sufficient lighting and night mode is not required for shooting. If it is gray, you can turn it on yourself.
- You can use this feature not only for regular photos, but also for selfies, portrait mode, wide-angle camera and time-lapse.
These are all the main points you need to know. Nothing is difficult, but there are details that are better to read once.
Other interesting articles